Your data is yours!
- Providing the Data in a form suitable for the use of Service subject to the specifications set out by NMRS at [link]
- Use of any instrumentation and/or software for generating the Data
- Broadband internet connection to contact NMRS’ server
- Active credit card
- Privacy and safety issues on the client side (Firewall, passwords, security updates etc.)
- Maintaining the user information (user ID and password) and personal user account infor-mation, if any.
- distribute, lease, license, sell, rent, lend, convey or otherwise transfer or assign the Soft-ware, any copies thereof, or any passwords or usernames
- make a copy of the Software or any part thereof,
- make the Service or Software publicly available or available on a network for use or down-load by users not employed by or officially enrolled at Purchaser’s/User’s own organization;
- upload or use the Service with any Data the Purchases has no full legal right to;
- reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, translate, prepare copies, databases or deriva-tive works based on or otherwise modify the Software, in whole or in part;
- remove, obscure or modify any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices, marks or labels contained on or within the Software, falsify or delete any author attributions, legal notices or other labels of the origin or source of the material; or
- interfere with Software access control measures or attempt to disable security features.
- The Service is used according to this Agreement;
- The use of Service fulfills the requirement set out in Section 3.2;
- Software is used according to the instructions and pre-conditions of use delivered to Pur-chaser; and
- The Purchaser/User has the right to all Data uploaded to the Service or published or shared by the Purchaser.